Call for Papers, Ghent: 'The Global Challenge of Human Rights Integration: Towards a Users’ Perspective'
The Human Rights Centre of Ghent University is pleased to announce the call for papers for the International Conference “The Global Challenge of Human Rights Integration: Towards a Users’ Perspective” which will take place from 9 to 11 December 2015 in Ghent, Belgium.
Details on the conference and the call for papers can be found here.
The conference will feature plenary sessions with renowned keynote speakers and thematic panels articulated through five related tracks:
(1) Theorizing fragmentation and integration in human rights law;
(2) Convergence and divergence within international human rights law;
(3) Convergence and divergence between national and international human rights law;
(4) Convergence and divergence between international human rights law and other branches of international law;
(5) Human rights are useless/useful.
Interested participants are invited to submit abstracts before 15 May 2015. Papers (max. 10.000 words) are due by 15 November 2015.
For further information on this conference, contact Ellen Desmet, project manager IAP ‘Human Rights Integration’ via firstname.lastname@example.org.