Interest Group on International Organisations
- Joint Workshop with ESIL IG on the EU as a Global Actor on Exiting institutions, Naples, 6 September 2017, 15h00 - 18h00. Call for Papers. Deadline for submissions: 15 May 2017.
Most Recent Events:
ESIL International Organizations Interest Group and the Manchester International Law Centre organised a workshop: 'The Role of International Organizations and Non-State Actors in the Formation of Customary International Law'. 26/27 January 2017 at the Manchester International Law Centre. PROGRAMME.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
The conveners of the Interest Group receive automatically-generated updated lists of IG members on the 7th day of each month.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- This Interest Group was set up in November 2016
- Elections will be held every two years to allow continuity of the IG.