Interest Group on International Courts and Tribunals
- ESIL Interest Groups on International Courts and Tribunals and International Economic Law, in cooperation with Law King’s College London, will host a Conference on Dispute Settlement in Free Trade Agreements in London on 26/27 May 2017. Call for Papers Deadline for submissions: 12 April 2017
- Meeting on 7 September 2016, 13h00 - 16h00, before the ESIL Annual Conference. The meeting focused on updates of activities and ideas for the future.
- Joint ESIL/ASIL Interest Groups on International Courts and Tribunals Meeting, Oslo, 9 September 2015. Programme.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
The conveners of the Interest Group receive automatically-generated updated lists of IG members on the 7th day of each month.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
- This Interest Group was set up in October 2013 and the first meeting of the group took place in September 2014.
- The current committee was elected in October 2016.
- The previous coordinating committee was composed of Fulvio Palombino; Yuval Shany; Geir Ulfstein.
- The next Coordinating Committee elections will be held in October 2018.