Interest Group on International Environmental Law
- The ESIL Interest Group on International Environmental Law, the Faculty of Law of the University of Macau and gLAWcal – Global Law Initiatives for Sustainable Development (United Kingdom) are organizing an International Conference on “Consumer Policy in a Comparative Perspective: New Challenges in Chinese, European, and International Law” to be held at University of Macau in June 2017. CALL FOR PAPERS Deadline for submission: 15 May 2017
- ESIL IG on International Environmental Law will hold an agora on the occasion of the 13th ESIL Annual Conference in Naples ‘Global Public Goods, Global Commons and Fundamental Values: The Responses of International Law’, 7–9 September 2017. Call for Papers. The Call for Papers is now closed.
- Joint IEL-ILT Interest Group meeting, before the ESIL Annual Conference, Riga, 7 September 2016: ''The Resilience of Law''. PROGRAMME
- Joint Conference organised by the ESIL/ASIL Interest Groups on International Environmental Law, ‘The Changing Nature of International Environmental Law: Evolving Approaches of the United States and the European Union’, Geneva, 22-23 November 2013.
In order to be listed as a member of this IG, you need to ensure:
- You have paid your ESIL membership fee for this year (if not, renew your membership)
- You have created an online ESIL membership account
- You have ticked the box next to this IG in the list of groups in your membership account
The conveners of the Interest Group receive automatically-generated updated lists of IG members on the 7th day of each month.
If you have any doubts about your ESIL membership or your Interest Group membership, please contact the ESIL Secretariat.
Members of the Coordinating Committee are elected for four-year terms and may be re-elected. The IG has a staggered election model, where two members stand for (re-)election every two years.
- Jaye Ellis and Oren Perez were elected in May 2014.
- Paolo Farah and Josephine van Zeben were elected in April 2016.
- The next Coordinating Committee elections are planned for March 2018.